Setting zoom percentage with crViewer
Author Message
 Setting zoom percentage with crViewer

Hi Guys!

I'm trying to change the default zoom level (which seems to be 33% on my
machine) to either page width (91%)
Can anyone give me a hint if this is possible?

Cheers

Fri, 28 Nov 2003 23:57:09 GMT
 Setting zoom percentage with crViewer
Yes.  Set the zoom after you've auctioned the report.

Quote:
> Hi Guys!

> I'm trying to change the default zoom level (which seems to be 33% on my
> machine) to either page width (91%)
> Can anyone give me a hint if this is possible?

> Cheers

Sat, 29 Nov 2003 11:37:45 GMT
 Setting zoom percentage with crViewer
If you are using crviewer  there is a parameter for this (at least in ver 8
or above).  In our case I save the zoom setting and report name to registery
so that what ever zoom the user picks for each report will be remembered the
next time the report is called.   I would post syntax but it's at work I
don't remember off the top of my head.  But look at the viewer

good luck

Quote:
> Yes.  Set the zoom after you've auctioned the report.

> > Hi Guys!

> > I'm trying to change the default zoom level (which seems to be 33% on my
> > machine) to either page width (91%)
> > Can anyone give me a hint if this is possible?

> > Cheers

Sat, 29 Nov 2003 12:22:52 GMT
 Setting zoom percentage with crViewer
David;
Please post the syntax
Bill

Quote:
> If you are using crviewer  there is a parameter for this (at least in ver
8
> or above).  In our case I save the zoom setting and report name to
registery
> so that what ever zoom the user picks for each report will be remembered
the
> next time the report is called.   I would post syntax but it's at work I
> don't remember off the top of my head.  But look at the viewer

> good luck

> > Yes.  Set the zoom after you've auctioned the report.

> > > Hi Guys!

> > > I'm trying to change the default zoom level (which seems to be 33% on
my
> > > machine) to either page width (91%)
> > > Can anyone give me a hint if this is possible?

> > > Cheers

Sun, 30 Nov 2003 00:35:04 GMT
 Setting zoom percentage with crViewer

Quote:
> If you are using crviewer  there is a parameter for this (at least in ver
8
> or above).  In our case I save the zoom setting and report name to
registery
> so that what ever zoom the user picks for each report will be remembered
the
> next time the report is called.

Commendations for an excellent UI decision.

Sun, 30 Nov 2003 00:47:12 GMT
 Setting zoom percentage with crViewer
Here is the code I have for our viewer.  Good Luck hope it helps David

<code>
<Here is where I handle the last zoom.  If they have called a report in
program it keeps last zoom
    crLastZoom = GetSetting(App.Title, "Settings", "crLastZoom", 75)

<here is the zoom for that specific report.  If report never called then I
use there last zoom.  If no last zoom then I default to 75
    crRptZoom = GetSetting(App.Title, "Settings", objReport.Name,
crLastZoom)

    CRViewer1.EnableExportButton = True
'    Set objtest = New cdrDtlbyBTN
    Screen.MousePointer = vbHourglass
    objReport.Database.SetDataSource rs
    If rs_rel1.State = adStateOpen Then
        objReport.Database.SetDataSource rs_rel1, , 2
    End If
    If rs_rel2.State = adStateOpen Then
        objReport.Database.SetDataSource rs_rel2, , 3
    End If

'    If rsSubRpt.State = adStateOpen Then
'        Set objSubRpt = objReport.OpenSubreport
'        objSubRpt.Database.SetDataSource rsSubRpt
'    End If

'    cdrtninquiry.su .Database.SetDataSource rsSubRpt
    CRViewer1.ReportSource = objReport
    CRViewer1.ViewReport

<Here I sent the zoom based on code above    >
    CRViewer1.Zoom crRptZoom
    Screen.MousePointer = vbDefault
</end code>

Quote:
> David;
> Please post the syntax

Sun, 30 Nov 2003 01:28:00 GMT

1. How to preset the CRViewer Zoom Control

2. CRViewer error setting ReportSource property

3. setting formula contents in ActiveX designer / CRViewer

4. How To Set Default Zoom Size For Crystal Reports

5. VB 4.0 (16 bit) Zoom In-Zoom Out

6. Zoom IN and Zoom out

7. Rotate image and Zoom in or Zoom out

8. zoom setting in browser from asp for java control

9. Save zoom setting in crystal reports 6.0 pro?

10. Zoom Control Set

11. Picture zoom-in and zoom-out

12. How to zoom in and zoom out of image