CR 4.6 - Report doesn't update parameters - HELP
Author Message
 CR 4.6 - Report doesn't update parameters - HELP

Hi everyone!

I'm having a problem that I'm not finding the solution!

My report is build based on a stored procedure, and thos procedure
expects 4 parameters. The problem is, when I pass the parameters
values, the report doesn't read this values that I'm passing, and
builds the report based on the values configured in its own.

I'm using the following code:

With Cry_Report
    .ReportFileName = Report_Cadmus & "\Analitico.rpt"
    .RetrieveStoredProcParams
    .StoredProcParam(0) = CStr(Format(Dtp_Inicial.Value, "yyyymmdd"))
    .StoredProcParam(1) = CStr(Format(Dtp_Final.Value, "yyyymmdd"))
    .StoredProcParam(2) = ""
    .StoredProcParam(3) = ""
    .Action = 1
End With

Is there something missing? Why the report doesn't read the values
that I pass?

I appreciate any help!

Thanx!
Trcio

Fri, 24 Jun 2005 20:37:17 GMT

1. VB & CR 4.6 Stored Procedure Parameters

2. CR 4.6 shipped with VB5 question - How to tell when report is unloaded in Visual Basic

3. CR 4.6 report selection formula

4. CR 4.6 - Same as Report disabled

5. Bound Report w/ CR 4.6 and VB 5.0

6. User defined report title (CR v 4.6)

7. CR reports in VB4 won't update (I've tried the usual solutions)

8. Referencing stored procedure parameters in crystal reports 4.6

9. Passing Parameter to Crystal Reports 4.6

10. password and database parameter for the report 4.6 Ver

11. crystal report 4.6 (passing parameter)

12. Help ragrding CR 4.6 How to set the Margin of Detail