CR 4.6 and external variable
Author Message
 CR 4.6 and external variable

hello world
before any questions excuse my for my english (is terrible :) )

i ave a little problem...
i like insert in a report build with CR 4.6 a external value of my variable
but i dont ave idea about this ...

i ave build a counter for report page; my client input a number of page to
write and this value is to repeat into a report
in NumberOfPage variable....but this is not possible..error 20510 incurred.
example...

in VB program

for ind = 0 to numberOfPage -1
   report1.formulas(0) = "pippo= " & ind
next

in CR report..

two problem
1) the number (ind) appear with ,00  (ex 3,00)
2) if i search to rewrite a report appear error 20501 name of variable
missing

thanks...
bye all

Emanuele

Mon, 28 Nov 2005 04:14:10 GMT

1. VB 6.0, Access 97, CR 4.6

2. VB 6.0, Access 97, CR 4.6

3. CR 4.6 shipped with VB5 question - How to tell when report is unloaded in Visual Basic

4. CR 4.6 shipped with VB5 question - referencing group subtotals

5. Using the CR 4.6 that comes with VB 5

6. CR 4.6 - Report doesn't update parameters - HELP

7. Help ragrding CR 4.6 How to set the Margin of Detail

8. getting CR 4.6 to print this and next record

9. CR 4.6 File Structure

10. CR 4.6 Fill & Line Color Question

11. Cr 4.6 not working

12. Help: CR 4.6 .1 keeps asking for MS Acess Password