How to select a printer in CR-Viewer?
Author Message
 How to select a printer in CR-Viewer?

Hi,

I use the CR-Viewer in my VB6.0 app.
If the user selects the print-button, the printdialog opens.
However the user cannot select a printer. The default
printer is only available.

How can i let the user select a printer?

Thanks in advance.

Kees Capelle

Fri, 16 Jul 2004 19:04:04 GMT
 How to select a printer in CR-Viewer?
Use the PrinterSetup method of the Report object.

Report.PrinterSetup (Me.hWnd)

Jonathan

Quote:

> Hi,

> I use the CR-Viewer in my VB6.0 app.
> If the user selects the print-button, the printdialog opens.
> However the user cannot select a printer. The default
> printer is only available.

> How can i let the user select a printer?

> Thanks in advance.

> Kees Capelle

Sat, 17 Jul 2004 04:50:40 GMT

1. How can i Select multiple printer setup in Runtime in CR 8.5

2. How can i Select multiple printer setup in Runtime in CR 8.5

3. Select Default printer in CR 8

4. No data when I print from the viewer in CR.Net

5. Consuming CR Web Services with ActiveX Viewer

6. How do I display the treeview button on CR Viewer

7. CR Viewer Problem

8. CR.NET Web Viewer takes too long to display report

9. Search button woes with RDC CR Viewer

10. CR Viewer In Access

11. CR Viewer in Internet Explorer

12. Close button not enabled in CR Viewer