CR 8.5 viewer not working in VB .NET??
Author Message
 CR 8.5 viewer not working in VB .NET??

Hey all.
I was curious if there was a problem with the CR 8.5 Dev viewer and VB .NET?
I can't seem to get it to work properly! the Export, Print, or the Refresh
buttons don't work at all! If there's something i need to do to get it to
work, can someone please help me out!

TIA
Luis Wiedemann

Fri, 06 May 2005 23:45:43 GMT

1. Parameter to Stored Procedure CR 8.5 VB.Net Specified Cast Not Valid

2. CR 8.5 not working right !!!!!!

3. CR 8.5 and CR from VS.Net package

4. Logon Failed (VB.NET/CR 8.5)

5. Passing SQL Query in CR 8.5 Viewer

6. CR 8.5 / VB 6.0 - Charts not printed

7. LogOnInfo for CR.net repor viewer and VB.net

8. vb .net crystal reports not compatible with Crystal Reports 8.5

9. Crystal Subreport insanity (asp.net CR 8.5)

10. VB6 and CR 8.5 Server has not yet been opened

11. Crystal Reports 8.5 (VB6) to Crystal Reports NET (VB.NET) conversion

12. Decimal Place problem after Upgrading from CR 6 to CR 8.5