No data when I print from the viewer in CR.Net
Author Message
 No data when I print from the viewer in CR.Net

Hi,

I have built an app in C# and CR.Net (I know this group i VB, but thats not
the problem), and the app works fine.

But I have a problem printing, when I have generated the report in the app,
and it comes up in the
report viewer i push the printer icon in the top menubar. Then I get my
printer dialog, and I choose my
default printer, and print the report. The right number of pages prints, and
the graphical lines that I have in
the report are there, but there is no data. I have tried it from several
mashines and on several printers and it
does not work!!

Is this a bug? If so is there a fix? Or am I doing something wrong?

If anyone can help me or give me some tips I would be very greateful!!

Thanks,

Robert Pettersson, Carnegie

Sun, 06 Nov 2005 21:18:53 GMT

1. LogOnInfo for CR.net repor viewer and VB.net

2. CR.NET Web Viewer takes too long to display report

3. VB.NET and CR report viewer

4. CR 8.5 viewer not working in VB .NET??

5. CR .NET Viewer and exporting

6. How to Print Report Without Displaying in Viewer using CR/ASP

7. Disabling the Print icon in CR Viewer

8. Black Line Printing Reports From the ActiveX Smart Viewer (CR 6.0)

9. Print Dialogue In CR Viewer

10. Can't control print orientation from .NET Windows Form Viewer

11. Cannot get reports to print cr.net

12. Printing with CR in .NET