changing a dsn at runtime
Author Message
 changing a dsn at runtime

hi,
         i have designed a report which reads data from a dsn. the dsn is
linked to a  .csv file, what i want to do is change the file name at runtime
so that the report reads from it accordingly, i am not sue how to go about
it, please advice

Tue, 28 Sep 2004 07:26:48 GMT
 changing a dsn at runtime
The solution that I have is change the values of your DSN into the registry

Marco Aurelio

Quote:
> hi,
>          i have designed a report which reads data from a dsn. the dsn is
> linked to a  .csv file, what i want to do is change the file name at
runtime
> so that the report reads from it accordingly, i am not sue how to go about
> it, please advice

Sun, 17 Oct 2004 06:42:51 GMT

1. Changing DSN during runtime

2. Dynamically Change DSN at runtime

3. Crystal and ODBC DSN/DSN-less connections - do I need USER DSN or SYSTEM DSN

4. which Dsn(Data Source Name) is Faster System DSN Or File DSN

5. Passing DSN parametr at runtime

6. ODBC DSN logon prompt at runtime

7. runtime DSN?

8. DB and DSN at runtime

9. Help my assignment: Create DSN(ADODB) at runtime.

10. DSN selection at runtime

11. DB and DSN at runtime

12. Change code to Look for user DSN not SYS