Access updated crystal not update!?
Author Message
 Access updated crystal not update!?

Hi Hi,

    I am the beginner of Visual Basic.  I have a question that about the
Access file and Crystal Report.

    I create a crystal report with select the file of Access(*.mdb).
    Then I add a crystal report object and select the file of the
crystal report(*.rpt) that I created.
    I set the properity (action) of the crystal report object to 1.
    It is correct.
    However, after I change the data in the Access file by program and
call set the Action to 1.  The report still no change.

    What should I do if I want to report change dynamically!?

    I would be grateful for any helps or advices.

thx

--
Paul Yip

Wed, 05 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Access updated crystal not update!?

2. Help: updating text file-Updating Data in a linked table not supported by this ISAM

3. ADODB.Recordset.Update does not update?

4. CAB files not updating on client side when VBscript is updated

5. SQL Update not Updating

6. Bound controls not updating ADO with adodc.recordset.update command

7. UPDATE query not updating records

8. Updating textbox via code not updating recordset

9. oledb: foxpro index file not updating after inserts and updates

10. +++ New Access 97 Jet Update - Bug Updates

11. DBCombo, I don't want update access update

12. Using Update to update an Access field