Is there a way to call Crystal report from the web site
Author Message
 Is there a way to call Crystal report from the web site

Hi,
I have several reports developed with Crystal Reports 7.0.
I do not know how to put this report on the web.
The reports are created against a sqlserver 7.0 database and some
reports need parameters to run the report.
Seagate sent some examples.
The sample reports are against a dBase data.
How is it possible to see the reports using the crystal smart viewer?
I will appreciate if anyone has the answer.
Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Rama.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Sun, 14 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Is there a way to call Crystal report from the web site
Hi,
I have several reports developed with Crystal reports 7.0.
I do not know how to put this report on the web.
The reports are created against a sqlserver 7.0 database and some
reports need parameters to run the report.
Seagate sent some examples.
The sample reports are against a dBase data.
How is it possible to see the reports using the crystal smart viewer?
I will appreciate if anyone has the answer.
Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Rama.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Sun, 14 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Is there a way to call Crystal report from the web site
Make sure that the web server itself is working, make sure that the crystal
web software is operational, then take the easy way and see
recrystallize.com for some easy software to actually generate the asp pages.

Quote:
> Hi,
> I have several reports developed with Crystal reports 7.0.
> I do not know how to put this report on the web.
> The reports are created against a sqlserver 7.0 database and some
> reports need parameters to run the report.
> Seagate sent some examples.
> The sample reports are against a dBase data.
> How is it possible to see the reports using the crystal smart viewer?
> I will appreciate if anyone has the answer.
> Thanks in advance.
> Regards,
> Rama.

> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

Wed, 17 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Is there a way to call Crystal report from the web site
create an connection string to your server and database.
create an sql string to access the database

when opening the connection, use your connection string
when opening the report, use your sql string

 Set oConn = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")
 oConn.Open Session("CnString")

 set session("oRs") = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset")
 session("oRs").ActiveConnection = oConn
 session("oRs").Open SqlString

Hope this helps...

Quote:
> Hi,
> I have several reports developed with Crystal reports 7.0.
> I do not know how to put this report on the web.
> The reports are created against a sqlserver 7.0 database and some
> reports need parameters to run the report.
> Seagate sent some examples.
> The sample reports are against a dBase data.
> How is it possible to see the reports using the crystal smart viewer?
> I will appreciate if anyone has the answer.
> Thanks in advance.
> Regards,
> Rama.

> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

Sat, 27 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Creating RCAPI calls from Crystal Reports and viewing the report using a web application in .net

2. Running Crystal Report on Web Site

3. Crystal Reports Web Site

4. Printing Crystal Reports without Crystal Control ActiveX or Crystal Reports API call

5. Crystal Report/Crystal Info for the Web

6. Access ADP called by web site

7. Access ADP called by web site

8. Active Reports, Crystal other Web report writers??

9. Crystal Report -- Web Report Problem

10. Will Crystal Reports meet our web reporting needs?...

11. Crystal Report -- Web Report Problem