SQL Server image fields and Crystal Reports 8.5
Author Message
 SQL Server image fields and Crystal Reports 8.5
Hi all,

I have a table in a SQL Server 2000 database that contains a smallint id
Field and an image field that contains the binary for a bmp picture for that
id.  I want to be able to pull back the picture field from the database and
have it display the bmp the field contains.  However in Crystal, when I
select the image field and put it on the report, the field shows up as a
blank BLOB field.  Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance,

John Palmer

Tue, 27 Jan 2004 04:48:45 GMT

1. SQL Server image fields and Crystal Reports 8.5

2. Using Crystal Reports 8.5 to Report Fields From Public Contacts Folder on Exchange 5.5 Server

3. Crystal Report 8.5 and connecting to SQL Server?

4. string truncation with crystal reports 8.5 and sql server 7

5. Crystal Reports 8.5, SQL Server 2000, and Stored Procedures

6. Cannot display images with Crystal Reports 8.5

7. Crystal Reports 8.5 (VB6) to Crystal Reports NET (VB.NET) conversion

8. vb .net crystal reports not compatible with Crystal Reports 8.5

9. Crystal Reports 8.5 Parameter Fields

10. Crystal Reports 8.5 date range parameter field - record selection that includes null date range

11. Using Crystal 8.5 and VB6 -- need to get a list of fields available to the report

12. Diary field is truncated when previewing a Crystal Reports 8.5