Urgent, help please: Problem exporting report CR 8 and VB 6
Author Message
 Urgent, help please: Problem exporting report CR 8 and VB 6

Hi.

I have a problem with an application I developed with CR8 and VB6.  The
reports work fine apparently but when I try to export them (to any format)
the resulting file is of size 0 bytes.  I think a DLL is missing but I'm not
sure which.

Thanks in advance.

Xavier.

Tue, 10 May 2005 02:57:29 GMT
 Urgent, help please: Problem exporting report CR 8 and VB 6
Check out this link
http://support.crystaldecisions.com/library/kbase/articles/c2007158.asp

Hope this helps

bjay

Quote:
> Hi.

> I have a problem with an application I developed with CR8 and VB6.  The
> reports work fine apparently but when I try to export them (to any format)
> the resulting file is of size 0 bytes.  I think a DLL is missing but I'm
not
> sure which.

> Thanks in advance.

> Xavier.

Sat, 14 May 2005 02:15:33 GMT

1. Exporting a report to MS Word 97 problem, Please Help

2. URGENT HELP PLEASE - Crystal report blank page problem

3. Memory problem exporting CR containing sub reports to Word, RTF format

4. Exporting a CR Report to a Word document from a VB app

5. CR 8.5 export to PDF problem...HELP!

6. PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP,

7. cr.NET report source property help please

8. Please help me with CR report formatin

9. URGENT PLEASE - Crystal reports blank page problem

10. Export CR-reports to HTML

11. Export CR-report to HTML

12. Looking for CR constants to be used in exporting report to diffferent file formats