Error when upgrading from vb5 to vb6 with Crystal Reports 6.0
Author Message
 Error when upgrading from vb5 to vb6 with Crystal Reports 6.0

Hi

My application works perfectly in vb5.0 (SP3). So do all my reports
(Crystal Reports 6.0).

When i upgraded my machine to vb6.0 i get an error when compiling my
project:

Seagate Crystal Reports: Database Error
The library "PDBDAO.DLL" cannot be found.
Continue to operate this report will have unexpected result.

I get 6 of these when I compile. (I have 6 reports)
My application starts and when i try to run a report I get this:

Crystal Smart Viewer
Physical database not found.

Why do I get these errors in Visual Basic 6. (SP3)??

Lars M.

Sun, 02 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Error when upgrading from vb5 to vb6 with Crystal Reports 6.0
Sorry, wrong email adress on the previous one :-)

My application works perfectly in vb5.0 (SP3). So do all my reports
(Crystal Reports 6.0).

When i upgraded my machine to vb6.0 i get an error when compiling my
project:

Seagate Crystal Reports: Database Error
The library "PDBDAO.DLL" cannot be found.
Continue to operate this report will have unexpected result.

I get 6 of these when I compile. (I have 6 reports)
My application starts and when i try to run a report I get this:

Crystal Smart Viewer
Physical database not found.

Why do I get these errors in Visual Basic 6. (SP3)??

Lars M.

Sun, 02 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB4 Upgrade to VB5 Crystal Reports DB error

2. Upgrade Problem Crystal Report 5.0 or 6.0 ?

3. Help: VB6 Crashes after adding Crystal Report 6.0 Designer report

4. Crystal Report 4.6 in Crystal Report 6.0

5. Error after upgrade to Crystal Reports 8.5

6. Crystal Report Error After Upgrading from DAO 3.51 to 3.6

7. CR 6.0 Report upgraded to CR 7.0 report has formatting issues

8. VB5 to VB6 Upgrade Errors

9. Crystal Reports Designer 6.0 and VB6

10. VB6 and Crystal Report 6.0 baja problem with french vertsion

11. Crystal Reports Designer 6.0 and VB6

12. problems with seagate crystal report 6.0(crviewer.dll) and vb5