HELP! Embedding objects in Crystal Reports 8.0
Author Message
 HELP! Embedding objects in Crystal Reports 8.0

Hi I am trying to embed different types of
objects(DXF,DWG,JPG,BMP....DOCS,XLS) into crystal. Has anyone done this or
know how to.  I can add to the header....footer....ect but not in the body
where I need it. I am calling the object from a filename embedded in a sql
7.0 database..

Any ideas or suggestions would be very appreciated.... I am fairly new to
Crystal and this is driving me crazy....

Mon, 30 Jun 2003 01:21:56 GMT

1. Embedding ActiveX controls in Crystal Reports 8.0

2. Reporting off XML file with Crystal Enteprise 8.0 : Help Needed Urgently

3. Crystal reports 8.0 hangs Crystal Page Server service

4. Naming Objects in Crystal 8.0

5. How to display crystal report 8.0 file in HTML format in VB 6.0

6. VB 6.0, Crystal Reports, getting date/time from Oracle 8.0

7. CRYSTAL REPORTS 8.0

8. Print dynamic pictures with Crystal Reports 8.0 professional and Visual Basic

9. Create a crystal 8.0 report for OKI matrix printer

10. Crystal Reports 8.0 - 8 CD CBT

11. Crystal Report 8.0 auf Terminalserver und ActicDirectory

12. Crystal Report 8.0 auf Terminalserver und Active Directory