Invalid TLV Record
Author Message
 Invalid TLV Record

Hi,
When exporting the relatorio, I try to visualize it in the Crystal and
receive the following message "Invalid TLV Record.". Thanks for any help.
Fabrcio.

Sat, 05 Feb 2005 22:20:02 GMT
 Invalid TLV Record
We just got that same error the other day.  I called Crystal to see what it
was and they said that it is caused by a bug in query designer.  If you
write the query yourself and not with the wizard, there is a marker that is
missing in the file.  The fix was to create a report with the wizard, save
it and then go back and paste our code over the top of the wizards code.

HTH

Quote:
> Hi,
> When exporting the relatorio, I try to visualize it in the Crystal and
> receive the following message "Invalid TLV Record.". Thanks for any help.
> Fabrcio.

Sun, 13 Feb 2005 03:46:32 GMT

1. Invalid TLV Record

2. Invalid TLV record

3. -2147206429 (80043ae3) Invalid TLV Record

4. Error: Invalid TLV record

5. Invalid TLV Record in CRViewer

6. Invalid TLV record error

7. CRAXDRT.DLL and Invalid TLV Record

8. SCR8 - Graphs - "Invalid TLV Record"

9. Invalid TLV Record in Report Designer Component?

10. Invalid TLV Record

11. Invalid TLV Record - Crystal 7 (Delphi 4)

12. Invalid TLV record error