Can't clear embedded object?
Author Message
 Can't clear embedded object?

Hi

Any help would be appreciated.

I pasted Windows metafile object into a Crystal Report (in Cyrstal 4.5). The
object was larger than the report window and seemed to "disappear". Now when
I print that report, the tip of the object is appearing in the right hand
margin. I cannot get access to the object to delete it as it does not appear
anywhere in the report design window.

Thanks

Gary

Thu, 17 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Can't clear embedded object?
Try making your margins smaller or change to landscape and you should be
able to see more.

Jim

Quote:

> Hi

> Any help would be appreciated.

> I pasted Windows metafile object into a Crystal report (in Cyrstal 4.5). The
> object was larger than the report window and seemed to "disappear". Now when
> I print that report, the tip of the object is appearing in the right hand
> margin. I cannot get access to the object to delete it as it does not appear
> anywhere in the report design window.

> Thanks

> Gary

Sat, 26 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. 'Canned' data in VB program

2. Canned objects and/or images

3. Can't clear OLE-Object field

4. How can i clear the MSHFLEXGRID without CLEAR - Como limpar a GRID sem usar CLEAR

5. Cloning Objects with embedded Objects in VB6

6. How do I create a canned form?

7. Canned AcctReceivable Module needed!

8. Canned pages....

10. Crystal Reports Canned Code

11. Switching from inhouse software to canned package.

12. line graph in vb (canned routine)