pdssql.dll error
Author Message
 pdssql.dll error

On my program there is cr7 ocx.
I create the report (x) with active date (ttx).
In my subroutine there is a recordset (ADO), and when I call the report (x)
pass the dates to ocx .

In runtime, on my computer, all it ok.
But on other client when i call the subroutine the result is an error

The library "pdssql.dll" cannot be found
Continue to open report for viewing only?

and then

Error 20532
Cannot found database dll.

On my computer there is Windows 98 with fat 32 and there is p2ssql.dll on
Windows/system
Idem on client .

Sun, 29 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 pdssql.dll error

Hi Vincenzo,

If the application works on your machine then we need to find out why
P2SSQL.DLL is not loading.  P2SSQL.DLL requires the SQL Server client to be
installed on your machine.  Unlike SQL Server's ODBC driver which does not need
the client, P2SSQL.DLL requires some files that the client installs.

P2SSQL.DLL is the 32 bit version of the Crystal's SQL Server driver.  The 16
bit version is PDSSQL.DLL and the error messages the Print Engine returns use
the 16 bit name still.

--
Sincerely,
Brian Dong

To reply, remove nospam from the address.

Quote:

> On my program there is cr7 ocx.
> I create the report (x) with active date (ttx).
> In my subroutine there is a recordset (ADO), and when I call the report (x)
> pass the dates to ocx .

> In runtime, on my computer, all it ok.
> But on other client when i call the subroutine the result is an error

> The library "pdssql.dll" cannot be found
> Continue to open report for viewing only?

> and then

> Error 20532
> Cannot found database dll.

> On my computer there is Windows 98 with fat 32 and there is p2ssql.dll on
> Windows/system
> Idem on client .

Sun, 29 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 pdssql.dll error

Hi Vincenzo,

If the application works on your machine then we need to find out why
P2SSQL.DLL is not loading.  P2SSQL.DLL requires the SQL Server client to be
installed on your machine.  Unlike SQL Server's ODBC driver which does not need
the client, P2SSQL.DLL requires some files that the client installs.

P2SSQL.DLL is the 32 bit version of the Crystal's SQL Server driver.  The 16
bit version is PDSSQL.DLL and the error messages the Print Engine returns use
the 16 bit name still.

--
Sincerely,
Brian Dong

To reply, remove nospam from the address.

Quote:

> On my program there is cr7 ocx.
> I create the report (x) with active date (ttx).
> In my subroutine there is a recordset (ADO), and when I call the report (x)
> pass the dates to ocx .

> In runtime, on my computer, all it ok.
> But on other client when i call the subroutine the result is an error

> The library "pdssql.dll" cannot be found
> Continue to open report for viewing only?

> and then

> Error 20532
> Cannot found database dll.

> On my computer there is Windows 98 with fat 32 and there is p2ssql.dll on
> Windows/system
> Idem on client .

Sun, 29 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. pdssql.dll error urgent !!!!

2. pdssql.dll error

3. pdssql.dll error

4. Pdssql.dll error

5. Error in SelecctionFormula when using pdssql.dll driver

6. Error: pdssql.dll cannot be found

7. Pdssql.dll vs P2ssql.dll

8. pdssql.dll not found!

9. "can not be found pdssql.dll"

10. can not be found pdssql.dll

11. the library pdssql.dll cannot be found!!!!!!!!

12. pdssql.dll not found