Reports Closing when Application Closes
Author Message
 Reports Closing when Application Closes

I'm launching a report preview window from a VB
application.  I'd like the user to be able to
open as many preview windows as they would like
and allow these preview windows to remain open
after the VB application has shut down.

I'm using
  Report.Preview lblReport_Name.Caption
to open the preview window.  One of the arguments
of Report.Preview is the handle of the parent
window.  I've attempted to set this to null and 0
and received an error.  Can anyone point me in
the right direction?

Thanks
Brian Helms

Current code follows:
---------------------
Dim CrystalApp As New CRPEAuto.Application
Dim ReportObject As Object

Set Report = CrystalApp.OpenReport(Report_Path
& "\" & Report_Filename, 1)
Report.PrintWindowOptions.HasPrintSetupButton =
True
Report.RecordSelectionFormula = selection_formula
Report.Preview lblReport_Name.Caption
---------------------

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Tue, 08 Apr 2003 03:00:00 GMT
[...]

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Tue, 08 Apr 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. After closing my application, Task is active an will not close

2. Close from Control Box Doesn't Close Application

3. How to close VB 4.0 16 bit program when a Crystal report Window is closed

4. crystal report error closing VB application

5. Application not closing down after printing reports

6. applications closed by my vb-application.

7. reports 97 /how to make a toolbar with a close report button

8. Automatically closing down Access using code after a Modal window has been closed

9. .ldb not closing when .mdb is closed

10. VBA Project does not close when workbook is closed

11. Closing Explorer Closes Outlook

12. File Close and X close Different??