Error Message
Author Message
 Error Message

I am running a report on a Flexible Report Manager 2.0 that uses Crystal
Report Interface.
When I run a report the following error message pops up:

PEStartPrintJob(1) CRW Error = SQL Server Error

We have a MDBS database and not a SQL Server on a NT 4.0 Server.
It was working before and now it's not working on any workstation
(Win95,NT4.0)

Sun, 21 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Trapping Warning Messages, NOT Error Messages

2. Error message: Error accessing file

3. Access ACC2000:Error Message: Error Accessing File

4. Custom error message for input mask errors

5. Error message: Compile error in hidden module

6. Req: Help needed with error message UNEXPECTED ERROR

7. Error message : "Error in loading DLL"

8. Req: Help needed with error message UNEXPECTED ERROR

9. "Error loading from file" error message

10. Bizarre error message (Automation Error 80070020)

11. Bizarre error message (Automation Error 80070020)

12. Errors Occured - Error Message