Please, Please, Please,Help craxdrt.dll
Author Message
 Please, Please, Please,Help craxdrt.dll

I have just Created an application that uses the Crystal Report viewer for
reports, every thing was fine until i went to install it on a friends
machine.
I used the deployment wizard to create a package but when i install it on my
friends machine it came up with an error saying could not register
craxdrt.dll
please can anyone help me

Ray Card

Sun, 01 Jun 2003 00:51:41 GMT
 Please, Please, Please,Help craxdrt.dll
Ray;

You are probably missing some required DLLs. The PD "wizard" doesn't even get
close. Go to Seagate's Web site for some lists of minimum required DLLs for the
various components. The best solution is to use a dynamic scanner such as
Addison Software's REVEAL (http://www.addisonsw.com) to build a list of edvery
DLL your app calls.

HTH

Wayne

Quote:

> I have just Created an application that uses the crystal report viewer for
> reports, every thing was fine until i went to install it on a friends
> machine.
> I used the deployment wizard to create a package but when i install it on my
> friends machine it came up with an error saying could not register
> craxdrt.dll
> please can anyone help me

> Ray Card

Sun, 01 Jun 2003 03:38:21 GMT

2. Can anyone HELP me PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

3. craxdrt.dll errors , can anyone help please

4. PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP

5. Design Help PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

6. Please Please PLEASE HELP!!!!!

7. URGENT HELP PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE???

8. Please please please, help me :-)

9. Please, Please, Please I need help working with dates

10. Please, please, please help!!

11. Cloning problem -- please please please help

12. Please, please, please, help!