VB.net and crystal reports.net Multiple reports
Author Message
 VB.net and crystal reports.net Multiple reports

I have a report load into the Crystal Reports viewer.  I have the
report populate it's data by selecting data depending on an invoice
number.  I can select single reports at once.  I tried to do a range
selection like {invoice.invoiceid} in 50000 to 999999.  But when this
is used strange records are recieved.  Data from other invoices are
recieved.  There invoice ids range from 50001-50099 so I want the
report to have 99 pages but the only invoices that show up are 50005,
50011 and 50067.  I have no idea why these are the only one that show
up.  Any clues?

Sat, 07 May 2005 07:33:24 GMT

1. Crystal Reports 8.5 (VB6) to Crystal Reports NET (VB.NET) conversion

2. Merging Multiple Reports at Runtime - Crystal Reports.NET

3. Web Reports (ASP.NET and Crystal Reports for .Net)

4. vb .net crystal reports not compatible with Crystal Reports 8.5

5. i am using vb.net and crystal reports for visual studio.net

6. SetDataSource not working with Crystal Reports .NET in VB.NET

7. Error in temp file in running crystal report for .net in vb.net

8. Crystal Reports from ASP.NET without compiling VB.NET on SQL/ADO changes

9. Linking Crystal Report with a stored Procedure -- crystal report for visual studio.net

10. crystal.net report from asp.net created (temporary) table

11. problem with crystal report for .net in asp.net

12. ASP.NET Report Document Cannot Load Crystal Report