Resizing an embedded Crystal Report
Author Message
 Resizing an embedded Crystal Report

I've embedded a Crystal Report inside a Frame control on a VB5 form.
I've done this using the Crystal 6 ocx control using

CrystalReport1.WindowParentHandle = Frame1.Hwnd

The problem is that I cannot find a way of resizing the Crystal report when
I resize the form.  I've written some code in the form resize event to
resize the frame but the crystal report doesn't resize.  The only way I've
been able to do this is to set the  OCX  Action property to 1 in the resize
event but this takes some time and is inefficient.

The reason why I want to do this is that I want to display a toolbar above
the crystal report which will allow the user to sort the report on selected
fields at runtime whilst still viewing the report.

Is there a way of resizing the crystal report within a frame control at
runtime?

I know this may be possible using the new Crystal Report design component
but I don't really want to use this.

Thanks in advance.

--
Graham

Tue, 02 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Converting Crystal Report embedded in VB 6 to a VB .NET Web Form

2. MS Graph 5.0 embedded in Crystal Report?

3. Converting Crystal Report embedded in VB 6 to a VB .NET Web Form

4. Embedding ActiveX controls in Crystal Reports 8.0

5. HELP! Embedding objects in Crystal Reports 8.0

6. Embed Crystal Report Inside a VB From Picture Box Control

7. Sections Prob w/ VB 5 (embedded Crystal Report 4 )

8. Crystal Reports/VB - Resize in Preview Window?

9. Crystal Reports not resizing in window

10. Crystal Reports/VB print preview resize in window?

11. Crystal Reports not resizing in window

12. Resizing images in Crystal Reports 8