!Can't found how to reset the record number
Author Message
 !Can't found how to reset the record number

Hi all,

I use Crystal Report 8 and I have the recordnumber field and grouping
report. When the new group present, the record number continue running.
I can't where I can reset the record number. Someone help me please.

Thanks in advance.

Sun, 09 Feb 2003 10:09:32 GMT
 !Can't found how to reset the record number

create 2 Formulas

Place in detail RecordCnt=
whileprintingrecords;
numbervar RecordCnt;
RecordCnt: = RecordCnt +1

Place in Group above detail   Reset=
Whileprintingrecords;
Numbervar RecordCnt:=0

HTH Carl

Quote:

>Is there a way to limit # records in the detail section, or the overall
>height o

>Hi all,

>I use crystal report 8 and I have the recordnumber field and grouping

Sun, 16 Feb 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. 'Canned' data in VB program

2. 'Record Number' (total) field

3. Get records if sequential numbers are found

4. Finding the total number of records in a database file

5. how do I find out the current record number

6. How to find number of records

7. How can I find the Hwnd number of a parent's child window

8. Couldn't find installable ISAM.error number 3170

9. How do I find an EXE's Version Number

10. How can I find the Hwnd number of a parent's child window

11. How do I find an EXE's Version Number

12. Access can't find records!