Views in Vb6 and SQL Server 2000
Author Message
 Views in Vb6 and SQL Server 2000

Hi there

I would like to know if there is a way to exploit views form sql server with
Crystal Report 8.5 developper in VB6?
I've used an udl file to connect to my Database, and I can only see the
tables and not the views.

thanks
Zoury

Mon, 09 Aug 2004 22:46:33 GMT
 Views in Vb6 and SQL Server 2000
You can choose what type of objects you'll see using the "Option" button
when selecting the connection you'll use for your CR report...

Patrice

Quote:
> Hi there

> I would like to know if there is a way to exploit views form sql server
with
> Crystal Report 8.5 developper in VB6?
> I've used an udl file to connect to my Database, and I can only see the
> tables and not the views.

> thanks
> Zoury

Mon, 09 Aug 2004 23:00:34 GMT
 Views in Vb6 and SQL Server 2000
Thanks :)

Zoury

Quote:
> You can choose what type of objects you'll see using the "Option" button
> when selecting the connection you'll use for your CR report...

> Patrice

> > Hi there

> > I would like to know if there is a way to exploit views form sql server
> with
> > Crystal Report 8.5 developper in VB6?
> > I've used an udl file to connect to my Database, and I can only see the
> > tables and not the views.

> > thanks
> > Zoury

Mon, 09 Aug 2004 23:38:57 GMT

1. Can't view SQL Server 2000 tables in VB6 Data Environment

2. Can't view SQL Server 2000 tables in VB6 Data Environment

3. Can't view SQL Server 2000 tables in VB6 Data Environment

4. Can't view SQL Server 2000 tables in VB6 Data Environment

5. Can't view SQL Server 2000 tables in VB6 Data Environment

6. VB6 application using SQL Server 2000 migrating db to SQL Server 2

7. CR8+VB6+SQL Server 2000 and Windows 2000

8. SQL Connectivity - CR9 Developer Edition, VB6, SQL Server 2000

9. VB6: Oracle 8/SQL Server 2000 compatibility problems using ADO 2.5 and SQL

10. VB6: Oracle 8/SQL Server 2000 compatibility problems using ADO 2.5 and SQL Syntax

11. VB6: Oracle 8/SQL Server 2000 compatibility problems using ADO 2.5 and SQL Syntax

12. Immediately view changed data of SQL server 2000 after other user change it