Crystal Reports on the Enterprise Web Server
Author Message
 Crystal Reports on the Enterprise Web Server

I have installed and currently have running Crystal Enterprise.  I
have successfully added reports to the Management Console.  The
problem I am having is as follows:

When I make changes to the report the changes do not carry over to the
web server.  I am not making design changes but parameter changes
(adding and removing campaign names).  The refresh key on the web
server does not seem to do anything.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to make this work??

Thanks

Sat, 13 Dec 2003 23:53:23 GMT
 Crystal Reports on the Enterprise Web Server
I just started to run into the same problem. Trying to find a
solution. Will post if I find one. Will scream if I don't.

Thanks
Brian

Quote:

> I have installed and currently have running Crystal Enterprise.  I
> have successfully added reports to the Management Console.  The
> problem I am having is as follows:

> When I make changes to the report the changes do not carry over to the
> web server.  I am not making design changes but parameter changes
> (adding and removing campaign names).  The refresh key on the web
> server does not seem to do anything.

> Does anyone have any ideas on how to make this work??

> Thanks

Sun, 14 Dec 2003 23:26:12 GMT
 Crystal Reports on the Enterprise Web Server
Here's an update. Found this in the KB:
http://support.crystaldecisions.net/library/kbase/articles/c2009510.asp
It gave me the clue to check the logic in my select formula. I'm
passing 4 parameters to the reports and tried to check #3 before #1. I
change the logic and it looks like it's running OK.
Hope this helps in some way.

Brian

Quote:

> I have installed and currently have running Crystal Enterprise.  I
> have successfully added reports to the Management Console.  The
> problem I am having is as follows:

> When I make changes to the report the changes do not carry over to the
> web server.  I am not making design changes but parameter changes
> (adding and removing campaign names).  The refresh key on the web
> server does not seem to do anything.

> Does anyone have any ideas on how to make this work??

> Thanks

Sun, 14 Dec 2003 23:55:42 GMT
 Crystal Reports on the Enterprise Web Server
When you modify reports that have already been added to the CE system do you
open them through the enterprise folders within Crystal Reports or are you
opening the original copies? When you load the reports into CE it takes a
copy of the report and puts it into the file input repository. From within
crystal reports 8.5 you can access this file input repository for opening
and saving reports.

Hope this helps

Quote:
> I have installed and currently have running Crystal Enterprise.  I
> have successfully added reports to the Management Console.  The
> problem I am having is as follows:

> When I make changes to the report the changes do not carry over to the
> web server.  I am not making design changes but parameter changes
> (adding and removing campaign names).  The refresh key on the web
> server does not seem to do anything.

> Does anyone have any ideas on how to make this work??

> Thanks

Mon, 15 Dec 2003 12:05:40 GMT
 Crystal Reports on the Enterprise Web Server

Quote:
> I have installed and currently have running Crystal Enterprise.  I
> have successfully added reports to the Management Console.  The
> problem I am having is as follows:

> When I make changes to the report the changes do not carry over to the
> web server.  I am not making design changes but parameter changes
> (adding and removing campaign names).  The refresh key on the web
> server does not seem to do anything.

> Does anyone have any ideas on how to make this work??

> Thanks

Thu, 25 Dec 2003 09:48:34 GMT

1. export crystal enterprise report in vb.net from web

2. Running Crystal Report Web Component Server and SQL Server on different machines

3. Crystal Web Reports Server 7 string parameters arent being passed to SQL Server StoredProc

4. Crystal report 6, Web Report Server, inetInfo (IIS) 100% CPU-usage problem

5. Crystal Reports 7 crashes Netscape Web Server

6. Crystal Reports 7 crashes Netscape Web Server

7. Crystal Report on Web Server?

8. Crystal Reports on IIS Web Server HELP

9. Problems connecting to Web Report Server in Crystal 8.5

10. Crystal Reports Web Server

11. Help, Crystal Report Web Server

12. Crystal Reports 7 crashes Netscape Web Server