Newbie question about scheduling of reports.
Author Message
 Newbie question about scheduling of reports.

Possibly this has more to do with Window 2000 tha with Crystal Reports;
anyhow:

Is it possible to configure a report as a "Batch job", to be run, say,
every 24 hours,
with a fixed set of input parameters?

A thousand thanks in advance.

Hans Kristian

Fri, 30 Apr 2004 18:59:53 GMT
 Newbie question about scheduling of reports.
Seagate Info can be used to schedule and email reports.
Crystal Enterprise will schedule, but onl;y for reports to be viewed on the
web server.

Otherwise you need a third party report scheduler like my cViewMANAGER
(www.chelseatech.co.nz)  look under "Products"

Quote:
> Possibly this has more to do with Window 2000 tha with Crystal Reports;
> anyhow:

> Is it possible to configure a report as a "Batch job", to be run, say,
> every 24 hours,
> with a fixed set of input parameters?

> A thousand thanks in advance.

> Hans Kristian

Mon, 03 May 2004 15:10:06 GMT

1. .NET Newbie Question about Data Reports

2. .NET Newbie Question about data reports

3. Newbie SQL/Report Database Question

4. Newbie Crystal Report Question

5. General Newbie question on reports

6. Newbie- DataEnvir./Data Report run time question

7. Crystal reports - newbie question

8. Newbie Crystal Report question

9. Newbie Reporting Question...

10. Newbie Reporting Question...

11. Newbie question - Access/VB report printing?

12. Newbie Crystal Report question