Any ideas about Crystal mailing labels...
Author Message
 Any ideas about Crystal mailing labels...

Has anyone tried to make dynamic mailinglabels with Crystal Reports?

What I meen with dynamic labels is:
The possibility to set width and height from VB via Crystal API or
someting, change fonts and so on.

I have found som API functions that take care of font issue, but I
cant find anyting that could set height or width on labels...

Does anyone know any other report-engine that has the ability to do
this?

Yours,

Stefan Johnsson, IMS Data AB

Sun, 16 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Any ideas about Crystal mailing labels...

I don't know if you can change a Crystal report like that; by making
Crystal so easy to use, they've made it less flexible.  We use a
work-around.  If there won't be too many combinations, you can create a
report for each possibility.  Then, depending on which options the user
selects, point to the report that meets the criteria.

Quote:
> Has anyone tried to make dynamic mailinglabels with Crystal Reports?

> What I meen with dynamic labels is:
> The possibility to set width and height from VB via Crystal API or
> someting, change fonts and so on.

> I have found som API functions that take care of font issue, but I
> cant find anyting that could set height or width on labels...

> Does anyone know any other report-engine that has the ability to do
> this?

> Yours,

> Stefan Johnsson, IMS Data AB

Sun, 23 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Any ideas about Crystal mailing labels...

2. Any ideas about Crystal mailing labels...

3. mailing labels, crystal report

4. Mail Label Format in Crystal Report in .Net

5. Mail Label Format in Crystal Reports in .Net

6. Mailing labels using Crystal Reports

7. Crystal Reports 4.6.1, Mailing Labels

8. creating word mailing labels with Mail Merge

9. e-mail (alternate idea)

10. SMTP client to read mail any idea's

11. Automate mail using crystal mail device

12. does anyone have any idea -Crystal Report - Namespace