Cristal report ??? sub report
Author Message
 Cristal report ??? sub report

is it possivel to create a report with a supreport like acess97 or create a
report with more then one details.

Dannyboy

Tue, 13 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Cristal report ??? sub report
Yes.  You can create sub-reports that are linked to OR independent of the
primary report.  It is also possible to create multiple Detail sections
within the same report.
--
Paul Little, Senior Programmer/Analyst
SVi Retail Systems

Quote:
> is it possivel to create a report with a supreport like acess97 or create
> report with more then one details.

> Dannyboy

Tue, 13 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Cristal report ??? sub report
Thanks ...
but.. how can i do that.

Dannyboy

Quote:
> Yes.  You can create sub-reports that are linked to OR independent of the
> primary report.  It is also possible to create multiple Detail sections
> within the same report.
> --
> Paul Little, Senior Programmer/Analyst
> SVi Retail Systems
> San Diego, CA

> > is it possivel to create a report with a supreport like acess97 or
create
> > report with more then one details.

> > Dannyboy

Wed, 14 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Cristal report ??? sub report
Select Insert->Subreport...

You might want to go through the Subreport tutorials that are provided in
Crystal's help, take a shot at creating your own, and THEN post questions
about specific problems that you are encountering.
--
Paul Little, Senior Programmer/Analyst
SVi Retail Systems
San Diego, CA

Quote:
> Thanks ...
> but.. how can i do that.

> Dannyboy

> > Yes.  You can create sub-reports that are linked to OR independent of
the
> > primary report.  It is also possible to create multiple Detail sections
> > within the same report.
> > --
> > Paul Little, Senior Programmer/Analyst
> > SVi Retail Systems
> > San Diego, CA

> > > is it possivel to create a report with a supreport like acess97 or
> create
> > > report with more then one details.

> > > Dannyboy

Fri, 16 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Cristal report ??? sub report
I am using Crystal Report 4 wich comes with Visual Basic 6, and in the help
files there is no subreport tuturial.

Quote:
> Select Insert->Subreport...

> You might want to go through the Subreport tutorials that are provided in
> Crystal's help, take a shot at creating your own, and THEN post questions
> about specific problems that you are encountering.
> --
> Paul Little, Senior Programmer/Analyst
> SVi Retail Systems
> San Diego, CA

> > Thanks ...
> > but.. how can i do that.

> > Dannyboy

> > > Yes.  You can create sub-reports that are linked to OR independent of
> the
> > > primary report.  It is also possible to create multiple Detail
sections
> > > within the same report.
> > > --
> > > Paul Little, Senior Programmer/Analyst
> > > SVi Retail Systems
> > > San Diego, CA

> > create

Sat, 17 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Cristal report ??? sub report
Danilo,

That explains it.  Crystal reports began supporting sub-reports and multiple
detail sections in Version 5.  For detailed information on what was included
in each release of SCR, you might check out
http://community.seagatesoftware.com/communityCS/TechnicalPapers/SCR7...
esByV.htm.  Note that the most recent version of Crystal is Version 8.0.

-Paul
--
Paul Little, Senior Programmer/Analyst
SVi Retail Systems
San Diego, CA

Quote:
> I am using crystal report 4 wich comes with Visual Basic 6, and in the
help
> files there is no subreport tuturial.

Sat, 17 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Sub Report with a Sub Report?

2. Sub Reports within Sub Reports

3. Sub Report in a Sub Report

4. REports and sub-reports in Crystal Reports

5. Crystal Reports/SQL 2000 - Reporting from a Stored Procedure with multiple selects (for a sub-report)

6. Crystal Reports/SQL 2000 - Reporting from a Stored Procedure with multiple selects (for a sub-report)

7. Crystal Reports - Main/Sub Reports

8. Data Report Designer - Sub Reports

9. Crystal Reports, sub-report question

10. Q: Pass a SQL query from VB to crystal report sub-report

11. sub-report (2 query's ) in crystal reports

12. sub report doesn't abid to main report