CR8, MS-SQL7: tables to SP conversion question
Author Message
 CR8, MS-SQL7: tables to SP conversion question

I have a bunch of reports that use multiple tables that I need to convert to
using just one stored procedure each. When I remove the tables, Crystal
removes the associated fields instead of asking me if they should be coming
from some other data source in the report... How do I point existing data
fields from tables in the report to a new stored procedure? There seems to
be no facility to do this. I don't want to have to completely rewrite all
these reports.

Thanks in advance for any help,
CRASH

Tue, 11 Nov 2003 22:57:28 GMT

1. How do I return a result set from a temp table in SQL7 SP using DE

2. ADO call SP in SQL7

3. Memo field not supported CR8.0 SQL7.0

4. Crystal crash after printing one Report in 30 times (CR8, VB5, SQL7)

5. Problem in generating Crystal Report with temporary tables(#table) in SP

6. Creating a table via SP where the table name is a parameter

7. Conversion CR8.5 to 9

8. Conversion from MS project 95 to MS project 2000

9. looking for conversion software for MS Excel 4.0 (ELM) to MS Excel 5.0 visual Basic

10. get auto increment value (in MS SQL7)

11. link table from sql7 to access97

12. Access97 locking SQL7.0 tables