Datetime Parameter to SQL Server stored proc
Author Message
 Datetime Parameter to SQL Server stored proc

Hi there,

this old nutshell again - we're using CR 8.5 and SQL Server 2000. CR
insists on prompting for the date and time when asking for a datetime
parameter.

Have changed the File>Report Options 'change datetime to date' option.
This makes no difference - you can't then edit the parameter from
datetime type to date, the format field is greyed out.

Someone must have worked out the solution for this by now, due to the
number of old posts on this.

Please help, before I go postal at Seagate :-)

Thanx,

Dave

Fri, 11 Nov 2005 13:13:50 GMT

1. Help - Using Sql Server Stored Proc with parameters

2. multiple parameters with ADO and SQL Server 2000 Stored proc

3. Passing DATETIME parameter to stored proc

4. Passing DATETIME parameter to stored proc

5. Passing DATETIME parameter to stored proc

6. Passing DATETIME parameter to stored proc

7. DATETIME - SQL Stored Procedure - Crystal Parameters

8. Retrieving Output Parameters from SQL Stored Proc

9. Receiving Output Parameters from SQL stored proc

10. How to store milliseconds in a datetime field of SQL Server

11. Stored Proc Return values / Output Params w ADO and SQL Server 7

12. SQL Server stored proc to VB Source generator