Dates on charts
Author Message
 Dates on charts

I am having problems creating a line chart with dates for a full year.
Currently my Data has 4 months of data, Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr.  which runs
across the x-axis, I would like to somehow have the x-axis always be scaled
from 1/01 - 12/01.  My data will always start at 1/01 so that's not a
problem but I do not have data past 4/01 and unfortunately I cannot add
blank months of data to my database.  I was thinking that somehow I might be
able to add the dates either in a calculated field or to add the data via an
SQL query, does anyone have any ideas?  or has anyone else had this problem

-Branson

Tue, 11 Nov 2003 02:35:26 GMT

1. date labels in chart

2. Vertical Line on Gantt Chart at specific dates

3. Printing Gantt-chart with defined begin and end dates

4. MSChart XY Chart - Dates on X Axis

5. Date Format in Charts

6. MMM-YY Date formats for Group-Axis of chart in Report Viewer

7. Formatting Group Date Labels in a Chart

8. Refresh chart data, not entire chart

9. Hide a chart tip in Excel 7.0 chart

10. MS Chart control and (fake) Gantt charts-Basic question

11. MS Chart - save chart as bitmap?

12. MS Chart v's Chart