Sorting fiels in Crystal .NET by code VB .NET
Author Message
 Sorting fiels in Crystal .NET by code VB .NET

I like sorting fields using code in VB .NET.
Anybody help me?

Sun, 11 Sep 2005 03:51:20 GMT
 Sorting fiels in Crystal .NET by code VB .NET
Check out Chapter 4 of my free ebook. I have code samples at the second half
of that chapter.

A Crystal Reports.NET book for programmers? Its free!
* Covers ASP.NET and Windows Forms
* Teaches all phases of report development
* Alerts you to the bugs and how to get around them
* Maps out the complex ReportDocument object model
* Shows how to perform runtime customization
* Demonstrates all options of connecting with ADO.NET
* Gives complete code listings for every concept presented

www.CrystalReportsBook.com?cpgn=ngcr_032503

HTH

Brian Bischof

Quote:
> I like sorting fields using code in VB .NET.
> Anybody help me?

Sun, 11 Sep 2005 05:46:46 GMT
 Sorting fiels in Crystal .NET by code VB .NET
Brian, I can't connect in this page:
www.CrystalReportsBook.com?cpgn=ngcr_032503

There are other link?
Thanks.

Quote:
> Check out Chapter 4 of my free ebook. I have code samples at the second
half
> of that chapter.

> A Crystal Reports.NET book for programmers? Its free!
> * Covers ASP.NET and Windows Forms
> * Teaches all phases of report development
> * Alerts you to the bugs and how to get around them
> * Maps out the complex ReportDocument object model
> * Shows how to perform runtime customization
> * Demonstrates all options of connecting with ADO.NET
> * Gives complete code listings for every concept presented

> www.CrystalReportsBook.com?cpgn=ngcr_032503

> HTH

> Brian Bischof

> > I like sorting fields using code in VB .NET.
> > Anybody help me?

Mon, 12 Sep 2005 09:09:34 GMT
 Sorting fiels in Crystal .NET by code VB .NET
Sorry, can you try again? Maybe my internet provider was doing some
maintenance. I just checked and its a valid link.

Brian Bischof

Quote:
> Brian, I can't connect in this page:
> www.CrystalReportsBook.com?cpgn=ngcr_032503

> There are other link?
> Thanks.

> > Check out Chapter 4 of my free ebook. I have code samples at the second
> half
> > of that chapter.

> > A Crystal Reports.NET book for programmers? Its free!
> > * Covers ASP.NET and Windows Forms
> > * Teaches all phases of report development
> > * Alerts you to the bugs and how to get around them
> > * Maps out the complex ReportDocument object model
> > * Shows how to perform runtime customization
> > * Demonstrates all options of connecting with ADO.NET
> > * Gives complete code listings for every concept presented

> > www.CrystalReportsBook.com?cpgn=ngcr_032503

> > HTH

> > Brian Bischof

> > > I like sorting fields using code in VB .NET.
> > > Anybody help me?

Mon, 12 Sep 2005 10:52:53 GMT
 Sorting fiels in Crystal .NET by code VB .NET
Forgive me to insist but really necessary of the information of its book. I
used Internet Explorer, Opera and Netscape and I didnt to access the site.
You can send by email?
I will been tankful!

Quote:
> Sorry, can you try again? Maybe my internet provider was doing some
> maintenance. I just checked and its a valid link.

> Brian Bischof

> > Brian, I can't connect in this page:
> > www.CrystalReportsBook.com?cpgn=ngcr_032503

> > There are other link?
> > Thanks.

> > > Check out Chapter 4 of my free ebook. I have code samples at the
second
> > half
> > > of that chapter.

> > > A Crystal Reports.NET book for programmers? Its free!
> > > * Covers ASP.NET and Windows Forms
> > > * Teaches all phases of report development
> > > * Alerts you to the bugs and how to get around them
> > > * Maps out the complex ReportDocument object model
> > > * Shows how to perform runtime customization
> > > * Demonstrates all options of connecting with ADO.NET
> > > * Gives complete code listings for every concept presented

> > > www.CrystalReportsBook.com?cpgn=ngcr_032503

> > > HTH

> > > Brian Bischof

Mon, 12 Sep 2005 19:54:51 GMT

1. Adding or Suppressing Top N Sort in Crystal.Net and VB.net

2. Crystal Reports 8.5 (VB6) to Crystal Reports NET (VB.NET) conversion

3. vb.net code transform to asp.net code?

4. Crystal 9 and VB.net - defining sorts at run time

5. Sorting in Vb.net crystal reports dataset

6. i am using vb.net and crystal reports for visual studio.net

7. SetDataSource not working with Crystal Reports .NET in VB.NET

8. Error in temp file in running crystal report for .net in vb.net

9. Crystal Reports from ASP.NET without compiling VB.NET on SQL/ADO changes

10. vb.net with crystal.net

11. VB.net and crystal reports.net Multiple reports

12. Crystal Rpts and VB.NET/ASP.NET App ?