craxdrt.dll causes invalid page fault
Author Message
 craxdrt.dll causes invalid page fault

I'm using VB6. When I try to run a report created with RDC that has a graph
in it, I get this message:
"craxdrt.dll causes invalid page fault" Of course when I click OK, VB shuts
down. Does anyone know the cause and solution? Thanks!
MS

Sun, 27 Feb 2005 23:20:44 GMT

1. CRAXDRT.dll invalid page fault

2. MSACCESS caused an invalid page fault in module VBA332.DLL

3. MSACCESS caused an invalid page fault in module vba332.dll

4. Winword caused an invalid page fault in module VBE6.DLL

5. VB5 caused an invalid page fault in module KERNEL32.DLL

6. VB6 caused invalid page fault in module MSXBSE35.DLL

7. VB5 caused an invalid page fault in module KERNEL32.DLL

8. IEXPLORE caused an invalid page fault in module MSVBVM60.DLL

9. wscript caused invalid page fault in module msado15.dll

10. mshtmpgd.dll causes invalid page fault

11. VB6 caused an invalid page fault in module MSVBVM60.DLL at 014f:6604b3ce

12. VB5 caused an invalid page fault in KERNEL32.DLL