CrossTab reports in Detail section
Author Message
 CrossTab reports in Detail section

How can I place a cross-tab report in the detail section of the report. I am
using CR Version 8 and SQL Server 7.0. Thanks for your help.

James B.

Sat, 01 May 2004 19:39:48 GMT
 CrossTab reports in Detail section
You can't directly.  What are you trying to do?

You can have a subreport with a crosstab in the details.

But I suspect there is another solution to your report.

Quote:
> How can I place a cross-tab report in the detail section of the report. I
am
> using CR Version 8 and SQL Server 7.0. Thanks for your help.

> James B.

Mon, 03 May 2004 14:40:32 GMT
 CrossTab reports in Detail section
Thanks for your response to my query. I am trying to reserve the report
header for other information required in the report. I will try the option
you have suggested, that of having a sub report with a cross tab in the
detail section.

James B.

Quote:
> You can't directly.  What are you trying to do?

> You can have a subreport with a crosstab in the details.

> But I suspect there is another solution to your report.

> > How can I place a cross-tab report in the detail section of the report.
> am
> > using CR Version 8 and SQL Server 7.0. Thanks for your help.

> > James B.

Tue, 04 May 2004 18:18:52 GMT

1. shrink report detail section

2. Can grow problem in report detail section

3. Calculation in detail section of report

4. Help: VB6 Data Report - Assign item counter in the details section

5. in report details section = results shown as unequal

6. Detail section in a report

7. Detail section in report

8. Drill down on hidden detail sections of sub report

9. Boxes in Details Section of report problem

10. line numbers in detail section od report

11. Master-Detail with 2 seperate detail sections per master record, CR.NET

12. Attaching VB code to Detail section in Access 95 report