reg. FormulaFields
Author Message
 reg. FormulaFields

hi everybody
iam using RDC to generate a report.
i want to create a formula field which should display the values of a
database field conditionally. suppose, take a field "sales" from a
database table.
i want something like:

if sales>1000 then
  formulafield.text="Greater than 1000"
elseif sales<1000 then
  formulafield.text="less than 1000"
end if

i want to know how to create the formula field with the above text.

Thanks

Mahender

Sat, 01 May 2004 14:41:18 GMT
 reg. FormulaFields
FormulaFields.text="If {table.sales}>1000 then """Greater""" else """Less"""
"

Quote:
> hi everybody
> iam using RDC to generate a report.
> i want to create a formula field which should display the values of a
> database field conditionally. suppose, take a field "sales" from a
> database table.
> i want something like:

> if sales>1000 then
>   formulafield.text="Greater than 1000"
> elseif sales<1000 then
>   formulafield.text="less than 1000"
> end if

> i want to know how to create the formula field with the above text.

> Thanks

> Mahender

Mon, 03 May 2004 14:48:06 GMT

1. reg exp without reg exp

2. FormulaField FontStyle and Alignment

3. FormulaField FonStyle and Alignment

4. Formulafields in CR9

5. FormulaField

6. FormulaFields problem

7. passing CHR$(13) to formulafield

8. Subtotal a formulafield

9. Empty FormulaField Value

10. Formatting a formulafield at runtime ???

11. I can duplicate formulafield at runtime

12. FormulaFields Help Please