Setting date & decimal format programmaticaly
Author Message
 Setting date & decimal format programmaticaly

Hello,

Does someone know how I can change the (Windows) default date & decimal
format in Crystal Reports ?

Thanx,
Tom Van den Eynde

Sat, 17 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Setting date & decimal format programmaticaly
Try File|Options|the Fields tab and then either Date or Number button and
make your changes. These changes affect all new reports.

Brian

Quote:
>Hello,

>Does someone know how I can change the (Windows) default date & decimal
>format in Crystal Reports ?

>Thanx,
>Tom Van den Eynde

Sat, 17 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Setting date & decimal format programmaticaly
Yes, but how to do it programmatically ????

Thanx,
Tom

Quote:
> Try File|Options|the Fields tab and then either Date or Number button and
> make your changes. These changes affect all new reports.

> Brian

> >Hello,

> >Does someone know how I can change the (Windows) default date & decimal
> >format in Crystal Reports ?

> >Thanx,
> >Tom Van den Eynde

Sun, 18 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. *&*&*&* Date math question *&*&*&*

2. Set date format to short in VBA

3. Set date format

4. Date format and regional settings

5. Isolate date format of Form from Windows setting ?

6. Help with language settings: Date format

7. Getting Date Format/style from Control Panel Settings....

8. Restricting input date format to local controlpanel setting?

9. Date format vbLongDate ignores server's regional settings

10. VBScript Date format- regional settings ?

11. reliable date formatting unrelated to regional settings

12. set date format