Need Help Find and edit OLE OBJECT used in report
Author Message
 Need Help Find and edit OLE OBJECT used in report

Please Help!  I need to determine how to find the location and filename of
an OLE object that is being used in a Crystal Report template (actually,
several templates).  Once I find it I need to edit one line of text in the
object.

 Walked into a network contract where there had been NO documentation and
where the involved persons are long gone.  I found one basic manual that I
have searched in vain for info.  Can anyone out there help me?  I can't even
find anyone in town that knows anything......

I truly appreciate anything any of you can tell me that will help me fix
this thing. If you have anything, could you please e-mail me at :

and/or post your message here.  I will check daily.

Again,  THANK YOU!!!!

Tue, 09 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Need help passing an array to an Oracle procedure using Oracle Objects for OLE

2. Using OLE Automation Object to print Access 2.0 report

3. help needed in finding edit handler

4. Linking or Embedding an OLE object into an Access OLE DataType Field using DAO

5. Linking or Embedding an OLE Object in an Access OLE DataType Field using DAO

6. Assign OLE Object Of Crystal Report Object

7. Need help saving OLE Object field value to a file on disk

8. Help Needed Inserting OLE Object into Visio2000

9. Newbie needs help editing data using IIS/webclasses

10. need help with OLE Control and Word Object

11. Stranded - Urgent help needed editing data using webclass!

12. newbie needs help editing data using IIS/webclasses