Crystal Export to .pdf formatting weirdness
Author Message
 Crystal Export to .pdf formatting weirdness

Hi,

I have an asp.net app that produces a Crystal Report.  It has a large
comment area that may be several lines long.  When I run the report,
everything comes up fine in the Crystal Viewer / IE Browser and I can
read my comments completely.  I then need to convert that report to
.pdf to move the file and print it.

The problem is that once I create the .pdf (automated export within
asp.net) the first letter of each line and the last letter of each
line of my comments disappear.  I have run the gambit of messing with
margins and I think the problem lies elsewhere.

Any ideas would be great.
Thanks
Brian

Sat, 05 Nov 2005 22:18:39 GMT
 Crystal Export to .pdf formatting weirdness
What veriosn of CR are u using?? IF not 9 , then try using CR 9 or get
ne updates that may be there for the earlier versions.
Quote:

> Hi,

> I have an asp.net app that produces a Crystal report.  It has a large
> comment area that may be several lines long.  When I run the report,
> everything comes up fine in the Crystal Viewer / IE Browser and I can
> read my comments completely.  I then need to convert that report to
> .pdf to move the file and print it.

> The problem is that once I create the .pdf (automated export within
> asp.net) the first letter of each line and the last letter of each
> line of my comments disappear.  I have run the gambit of messing with
> margins and I think the problem lies elsewhere.

> Any ideas would be great.
> Thanks
> Brian

Sun, 06 Nov 2005 03:54:58 GMT
 Crystal Export to .pdf formatting weirdness
Hi,

Thanks for your response.  I am using CR 9.

Sun, 06 Nov 2005 20:51:03 GMT
 Crystal Export to .pdf formatting weirdness
Hi Everyone,

FYI, Crystal has a patch for this.  It's not a good one, it simply
shrinks your font, but it is a patch.

http://support.crystaldecisions.com/updates/default.asp?q6=cr90dbexwi...

Mon, 07 Nov 2005 04:37:12 GMT

1. How to export a parameterized crystal report to pdf format file

2. Crystal Export to PDF format

3. after pdf Export with Crystal - pdf File isn't able to use default Font

4. export to PDF format

5. Export to PDF Format by using V8.5

6. Exporting to Adobe's PDF format.

7. Exporting Crystal Report 85 to PDF from Visual Studio 6.0

8. Export to PDF to stream? Crystal 8.5

9. Exporting Crystal To PDF Missing Data

10. Export Crystal to PDF

11. Barcodes, Export to PDF, Crystal Reports .NET, WASP

12. Crystal Reports 8.5 PDF Export