Crystal Report Designer with SQL Server 2k
Author Message
 Crystal Report Designer with SQL Server 2k

Hello all,

I am currently in the process of developing a reporting tool for a project
we are working on using VB6, Crystal 8.5 (using the report designer
component and report viewer) and SQL Server 2000. On the development
machines it all runs correctly, but on our test install rig when the report
is displayed I get the error message "Physical Database not found". I have
tried running sqlredist.exe, the SQL redistributable client components to no
avail, although installing the client components manually using the SQL
Server 2000 install disk does fix the problem. Any ideas how I could fix
this problem?

Thank you

Brad Sprigg

Fri, 21 Jan 2005 09:59:04 GMT

1. Crystal 7 + SQL SERVER + ACCESS 2k + ADO

2. Update Crystal SQL Designer-based report

3. report based on query created in Crystal SQL Designer***

4. HELP: looking 4 report designer user interface, other than Crystal Designer

5. New Stored Procedure Parameter (SQL Server 7) isn't recognized in CR7 Report Designer

6. Running Crystal Report Web Component Server and SQL Server on different machines

7. Crystal Web Reports Server 7 string parameters arent being passed to SQL Server StoredProc

8. SQL Server report with Crystal Reports and VB5.0

9. How to use Embeddable Crystal Reports 9 Designer Control to edit RDC Report

10. Crystal Report vs MS Data Report Designer

11. Crystal Reports 6 Report Designer Component

12. Crystal Reports Report Designer Component