Newbie problems with letter vs A4
Author Message
 Newbie problems with letter vs A4

Hi all,

I'm new at Crystal Report and I'm having some problems. It seems as if
all my reports are being printed as Letter from the ActiveX-viewer.
This is not good for the printer since it crasches... How can I change
this?? I need to change it on the report since I can't trust all users
to change it on the Print Setup.

Any help would be very good, not only for the printers ;)

Kind regards,
/Stefan

Tue, 11 May 2004 22:54:54 GMT

1. A4 to US letter - no reflow

2. Q: How to set PaperSize A4 and not Letter in CommonDialog

3. lanscape printing on letter rather than A4 cuts off edge of report

4. Newbie confused: VB6 vs VB.Net vs VBScript vs VBA

5. Newbie confused: VB6 vs VB.Net vs VBscript vs VBA

6. Newbie: Strange problems (and C++ vs VB)

7. A4 Paper Problem in Priting Routine

8. Drive letter vs UNC performance

9. Form input to letter - newbie question

10. Newbie: How do I create a random letter?

11. Newbie: How do I create a random letter?

12. Multiple groups drive letter mapping? (newbie question)