Error "Enable to load report"
Author Message
 Error "Enable to load report"

I'm using VB5 and CR 4.6.1.0  and NT WorkStation 4.0/Sp3 (but i have the
same error on a Win/95 machine).
I'm able to design the report. I can Execute it and save (without data).But
if I close report and then I open again it
I get the error "Enable to load report".
The report is created from Data Source (Access 95).
If the same report is created against ODBC (same Access Databse) I can
reload the report but when I call it from my VB form
I get and error "Database not found" and is indicated the Cristal Report
Directory.

Reports saved with CR coming with VB4 or VB3 are ok.

The same error if I call the report from VB (report.action = 1)

Any Idea?

Tia

Alberto Vitiello

Tue, 09 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. "load report failed" Error

2. The error about"Load report failed"

3. Crystal Reports "Load report failed"

4. Report deployment, runtime, "load report failed"

5. Error message : "Error in loading DLL"

6. "Error loading from file" error message

7. "Cannot load """

8. "Could not load type..." error

9. Why "Error loading overlay"?

10. "Error Loading from file"