Datefields present in reports
Author Message
 Datefields present in reports

Hi !

I work with VB and CR 8. I have created a report and display a field with
date om two NT-Computers. one computer shows the field and the other not.
I can't find out the mistake. Has anyone an idea ?

THX for yout help

Bernd

Sat, 01 May 2004 18:19:02 GMT
 Datefields present in reports

Quote:
>Subject: Datefields present in reports

>Date: 11/13/01 4:19 AM Central Standard Time

>Hi !

>I work with VB and CR 8. I have created a report and display a field with
>date om two NT-Computers. one computer shows the field and the other not.
>I can't find out the mistake. Has anyone an idea ?

>THX for yout help

>Bernd

By any chance would the date be showing up on a computer that has Crystal
installed and not showing up on one that doesn't?  Try doing a ToText of the
date with a defined format and displaying that instead of the actual date
field.

Sat, 01 May 2004 22:59:15 GMT
 Datefields present in reports
Check the font in the Report.  Is is Western.  If a "Foriegn" font is used,
and it's not installed on the other machine it won't appear.

Quote:

> >Subject: Datefields present in reports

> >Date: 11/13/01 4:19 AM Central Standard Time

> >Hi !

> >I work with VB and CR 8. I have created a report and display a field with
> >date om two NT-Computers. one computer shows the field and the other not.
> >I can't find out the mistake. Has anyone an idea ?

> >THX for yout help

> >Bernd

> By any chance would the date be showing up on a computer that has Crystal
> installed and not showing up on one that doesn't?  Try doing a ToText of
the
> date with a defined format and displaying that instead of the actual date
> field.

Mon, 03 May 2004 14:46:42 GMT

1. Any Way To Automate Reports That Present Dialog Boxes

2. How to present RichFormatedText in a crystal report?

3. Removing fields from a report if no data present

4. Help :Converting Time/Datefield to serial

5. Cannot link datefield between Access and Word form

6. updating datefield with no date

7. How to update datefield by using sql statement?

8. Empty a datefield in DBGrid

9. VB 3.0 Error by Query with Datefield

10. How 2 enter a Datefield in DBGrid?

11. delete value in a datefield (access97 table)

12. How to update datefield by using sql statement?