Charts ad Table
Author Message
 Charts ad Table

Hi

In certain table of Access I have the fields

MONTH
COMPARE_TYPE
CODE_OF_THE_PRODUCT
VALUE

I only have three products, but I can have comparison types, example

 I have the Products A, B and C

but I can compare A with B, or  A with C, or B with C, or A with B with C

Do I want to do a chart to contain the last 12 months of these products,
and to do this comparison in a single report, as I can contruir a table with
these comparisons?

Sat, 24 Apr 2004 15:34:46 GMT

1. Alias Table in CR9.0 Ad Ed

2. Regarding Creating Chart from Table

3. creating heirarchy chart in report from existing table

4. Creating Hierarchy chart in report from existing Table.

5. Creating a Flow chart using Access table

6. Converting table contents to Excel chart

7. use table for chart

8. Binding Chart to Pivot table

9. Changing a chart (OWC) not based on a array but on a pivot table

10. CHARTS BARS in the 2 tables

11. Refresh chart data, not entire chart

12. Hide a chart tip in Excel 7.0 chart