Cannot get reports to print cr.net
Author Message
 Cannot get reports to print cr.net

Hi

I am new to Crystal Reports and I am trying to get a report to print.
The following code is what I have I do not get any errors but nothing
prints.

        Dim rptPackingList As New rptPackingSlip()

        rptPackingList.PrintOptions.PrinterName = ""
        rptPackingList.PrintToPrinter(1, True, 0, 0)

I am not sure what to put in the PrinterName as I always want the
default printer to be used. I read somewhere that I need to set a
default printer on the report is this neccesary and if so how do I do
that?

Thanks

Nick Steele

Sun, 11 Dec 2005 21:09:51 GMT

1. ASP.NET Report Document Cannot Load Crystal Report

2. CR 6.0 Report upgraded to CR 7.0 report has formatting issues

3. CR Enterprise 8.0 - Cannot login CR console

4. Getting CR to Print last row of DB

5. getting CR 4.6 to print this and next record

6. No data when I print from the viewer in CR.Net

7. Printing with CR in .NET

8. Find good book about using CR.NET with VS.NET and .NET Framework

9. CR.NET previews in landscape, but prints portrait

10. VS.Net + Cr.Net and VB.Net

11. Adding Parameters to a report - CR.NET

12. Organising fields on crystal report - using cr.net