refresh data in crystal reports report
Author Message
 refresh data in crystal reports report

Hi friends:

I made a report in Crystal Reports 4.6 that takes data from a table "Labels"
which is created by my aplication in Visual Basic, when the user shows the
first time the report, it shows the data in that table, but the next time he
wants to show another report, it doesn't show nothing... ?Does any body can
tell me what i'm missing?

Thanks...

Wed, 08 Jun 2005 02:25:21 GMT
 refresh data in crystal reports report
Dear Jorge:

Very that the connection is taking place.  If you can, set the connecting
string to connect to the database.  And each time the report is open you
will get data and when the report is closed the connection also closed.
Good Luck

Quote:
> Hi friends:

> I made a report in crystal reports 4.6 that takes data from a table
"Labels"
> which is created by my aplication in visual basic, when the user shows the
> first time the report, it shows the data in that table, but the next time
he
> wants to show another report, it doesn't show nothing... ?Does any body
can
> tell me what i'm missing?

> Thanks...

Wed, 08 Jun 2005 05:20:48 GMT

1. Problem refreshing report data in crystal reports 4.6

2. printing without crystal report or data report for non data base reports

3. Refresh a report made in Crystal Report.

4. Crystal Reports OCX - Does Not Refresh Report

5. How to refresh data in Crystal Reports 6.0

6. Crystal Reports will not refresh data

7. Crystal Reports: Refreshing Data from VB?

8. Crystal Report Refresh Data

9. GPF on Crystal Report Refresh Data

10. Refresh Data at Crystal Reports run time

11. Refresh Crystal Report data before print??

12. How make Crystal Report refresh data using code?