VB5 Crystal Report 4.6 Problem.
Author Message
 VB5 Crystal Report 4.6 Problem.

Hi All,

I'm having a strange problem. This problem has called up the DrWatson
everytime. I have a form calling Crystal Reports and it works fine when I
call reports.

The problem occurred when I tried to close the VB application. It will
prompt an error such as

An Application Error has occurred and an Application Error Log is being
generated.
Exception Access Violation blah blah blah.

And after that, it will close my VB5 automatically.

I don't know what is going on here since there is no error code for me to
trace. Any idea how to call Crystal Reports from VB5 correctly ?? Perhaps I
used the wrong method. Appreciate if anyone could give me advice.

Thanks.

Regards,
Simon

Tue, 05 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Crystal Reports 4.6 / VB5 Tables in Report

2. Problem refreshing report data in crystal reports 4.6

3. Crystal Report 4.6 in Crystal Report 6.0

4. VB5 and Crystal Reports 4.6.

5. VB5 and Crystal Reports 4.6.

6. VB5 & Crystal reports 4.6

7. Crystal Reports 4.6 and VB5

8. VB5 - Crystal Reports 4.6

9. Help !!! Problem with Crystal report 4.6

10. Printer ports problem in Crystal reports 4.6 - Please Help

11. VB6 + Crystal Report 4.6 problem

12. Crystal Reports 4.6 and Windows 2000 or XP problem