design at runtime?
Author Message
 design at runtime?

Is it possible efficiently  modify the design of a CR8.5 report during
runtime?
I'm using VB6, and I need to insert an OLE object in a report, like a
'background'.
I tried the SetLocation property, but, altrught it worked, the final
performance was veeery slow.
I've tried to create an OLE field, for instance, but in that case, I always
receive a 'disk full' message

What else can I do?
Please, help me.

Any sugestions would be appreciate.

Thanx in Advance

Edson

Sat, 01 May 2004 04:05:47 GMT

1. Q: How can I Tell whether in Design or Runtime Mode

2. Q: How can I Tell whether in Design or Runtime Mode

3. Design when runtime

4. design or runtime?

5. ADODC: Design vs Runtime Connection

6. Design Changes At Runtime?

7. Edit controls w/code (design-time not runtime)

8. Form size changes in runtime vs design time modes

9. Global DB Connections...RunTime Variable used for Design-Time DataAdapter Connection

10. how do draw vb6 type graphics on a form (design time not runtime)

11. DBGrid Runtime/ Design Time error

12. Error connecting to dBase IV in runtime not design time