Export to pdf and excell fails after upgrade to Acrobat Reader 5.0
Author Message
 Export to pdf and excell fails after upgrade to Acrobat Reader 5.0

I am using Crystal 8.5 and displaying reports in the active x viewer.  After
installing the 5.0 version of Acrobat Reader I get errors when I attempt to
export a report from this viewer.  Everything is fine if I export from the
report designer or from another viewer.  Any suggestions?  For .pdf the
error is "Invalid export type specified"  for Excell I get "CRAXDRT Error
occurred on server 2147190908 Failed to export the report".

Sat, 29 Nov 2003 04:57:27 GMT

1. Help:(Immediate) Reading Pdf (acrobat reader) files from Visual Basic

2. Internal Error with pdf.ocx (Acrobat Reader)

3. CR 8 PDF printing from Acrobat Reader

4. Opening a .pdf file using Acrobat Reader from VB

5. ASP Export to PDF Failing....(Hair failing out)

6. Export to PDF fail to export all Images in detail section (Only first image is displayed)

7. Exporting to Adobe Acrobat PDF file

8. PDF EXPORT FAILED

9. pdf export fail

10. Fail to Export PDF

11. ADO connectrion fails after upgrade to IE 5.0

12. after pdf Export with Crystal - pdf File isn't able to use default Font