Formula will not work!
Author Message
 Formula will not work!

Hi There

I have the following formula:

However get the folllowing error message:

A number is required here (I have shown below where the curser stops):

I have also tried:

We are trying to add line values in a form. Sometimes there is a misc
charge, and other times there is not. However trying to do a formula
that will add the line values up if there is or is not a misc charge.

Your help is required as I have been on this for hours. Am just about
to jump out of the window!!!!

Thanks in advance.

Ady

Wed, 29 Sep 2004 18:42:58 GMT
 Formula will not work!
Quote:
>Subject: Formula will not work!

>Date: 4/13/02 5:42 AM Central Daylight Time

>Hi There

>I have the following formula:

>However get the folllowing error message:

>A number is required here (I have shown below where the curser stops):

>I have also tried:

>We are trying to add line values in a form. Sometimes there is a misc
>charge, and other times there is not. However trying to do a formula
>that will add the line values up if there is or is not a misc charge.

>Your help is required as I have been on this for hours. Am just about
>to jump out of the window!!!!

>Thanks in advance.

>Ady

Fri, 01 Oct 2004 23:26:52 GMT

1. CR .Net Record Selection Formula not working

2. Formula not Working wihout CR7 Installed

3. LIKE operator in SELECTION FORMULA not working

4. Willing to work for free....

5. Programmer willing to work very inexpensively

6. VB Selection formula does not work if Report contains Selection Formula ?

7. VB Selection formula does not work if Report contains Selection Formula ?

8. How Do Formulas Work??

9. Selection Formula for Multiple records won't work

10. Why won't this formula work?

11. Selection formula only working once

12. Date() not working, time() and Now() do work