Crystal Web Reports Server 7 string parameters arent being passed to SQL Server StoredProc
Author Message
 Crystal Web Reports Server 7 string parameters arent being passed to SQL Server StoredProc

I am having this issue with Crystal Web Reports Server 7
Where I pass a varchar or char value as a parameter to Crystal web
report and it does not pass it to the SQL Server 7 Stored Proc

If I change the Parameter Data type in SQL Server to an int, it will
pass it just fine and work but if I make it a varchar or char in SQL
Server then it will not get the data from crystal.  Is there any
reason why this would occur.

The reports run fine from the Client Crystal Report Designer, they
Stored proc runs fine from the Querry Analyser and Every thing is
perfect from the web client if the params in the stored proc are
ints...

Is this a bug with Crystal or am I just missing something... I did not
set up the server (one of the network admins did) so I have no clue as
to the settings.

CALGON TAKE ME AWAY!!!!

Sun, 02 May 2004 07:25:04 GMT

1. Passing SQL Server parameters to subreports in Crystal Reports 6 from VB

2. Running Crystal Report Web Component Server and SQL Server on different machines

3. VB.NET,SQL SERVER 2000 STORED PROCEDURE PARAMETERS, CRYSTAL REPORTS

4. Crystal Report based on SQL Server Stored Procedure with Parameters

5. string truncation with crystal reports 8.5 and sql server 7

6. Crystal report 6, Web Report Server, inetInfo (IIS) 100% CPU-usage problem

7. Passing Parameters from C# to Crystal Report / Crystal Report Viewer

8. SQL Server report with Crystal Reports and VB5.0

9. Stored, Pass Through, Parameter Query on Access 2k and SQL Server 7

10. Passing Null parameters to SQL Server

11. Problem passing parameters to SQL Server

12. Passing parameter from VB 6 ADO Data Control to SQL Server Stored Procedure