Error Occurred in ASP Reports Server?
Author Message
 Error Occurred in ASP Reports Server?

I am trying to use the ReportSource and ReportViewer Objects to
view a Crystal Report.  When I view the page through IIS I get the
error:

Error Occurred in ASP Reports Server: Object Required

But yet I can see that locally the objects are working.
Does anyone have an idea of what is causing this?

Thanks,
Darren

Sat, 18 Sep 2004 03:53:11 GMT

1. No error reported and memory leak if error occurs in Class_Terminate

2. Active connection occurs problem (asp, vb dll , Oracle) but no error message to be raised

3. 1 * bxfcLDMXT-Odbc Error occurs while opening a CR 6.0 report in the Preview window

4. Odbc Error occurs while opening a CR 6.0 report in the Preview window

5. error 20997 occur suddenly when print the crystal report

6. server time reported on .asp web pages, how do I report client side time correctly

7. Error Handler - How to get line number where error occurred

8. error occurring within error handler

9. Error 2147217887 -- "Errors Occurred"

10. Next Problem - Error 80040E21 "Error Occurred."

11. How to close ASP page when Session_OnEnd occurs

12. Crystal Reports and asp- re: dynamically change servers and databases at run time